gemiusTraining – the Internet in Marketing and Sales
Interactive Marketing – Tools & Methods
- Brief introduction into the Internet as a communications channel and its uses in the marketing mix.
- Brief discussion of the key tools of online marketing and means of combining offline/online marketing effectively.
- Discussion of your country’s Internet-using population as a target group for your marketing goals.
The Web Site – Basic Tool of Interactive Marketing
- Discussion of the basic techniques to design & construct the optimum web site.
- Discusses how to incorporate the visual and textual design of the web site to best present your brand to your audience.
- Role-playing to outline the design for your company/brand’s web site.
- Discussion of the standard and non-standard means of online advertising.
- Analyzes the varying means of communication through different advertising formats and discusses the accountability of different formats.
- Discusses search-engine marketing and optimizing your web site for appropriate display in search engines like Google, Yahoo, etc.
- Designing meta-tags for your web site. Editing content of e-mailing campaigns.
Planning Your Campaign
- Walks through the process of designing an online advertising campaign, including formats, placements.
- Discusess how to determine the optimum display frequency and the targeted reach.
- Discusses cost estimates and cost optimization.
Internet as a Distribution Platform
- Discusses the Internet as an additional distribution platform for your products or services.
- Analysis of interesting case-studies.
- How to use the Internet for public relations purposes, including buildng an effective press center on your web site, managing distribution lists for PR purposes?
- How to make use of company blogs and monitoring of the online community?
- Designing the press section of your web site.
- Designing information about your company for presentation online.
- Case studies of viral marketing tactics and techniques.
Building Internet User Loyalty
- Introduction to planning and managing online loyalty programs, based on case studies.
Interactive Marketing Accountability
- Discussion of how to hold online marketing activities accountable, measuring performance and setting goals.
- A test to see how well you have learned the theory presented.
For more information on gemiusTraining, please contact Artur Zawadzki